SE ASIA - DAY 39 - MAE HONG SON to MAI SARIANG - MHS Loop Phase 3

It is a Christmas day morning.
Weather is no longer that cold in Mae Hong Son. It probably was at about 15 Degree Celsius when I moved off after breakfast at 7.30am.


It was still misty though, but speed was maintained at about 60km/hr average, apart from the straight roads which I did at about 90km/hr.


The usual stops for toilet break and rest at view points to look at the nice scenery.


Reached the hotel at 11.30am, Riverside Resort at Mae Sariang at 1800THB , quite a steep price for a place like this.



Outside the balcony is a river bank.


Borrowed the hotel's water hose to wash my bike a little, especially the radiator that is covered with mud, that hinders\ed the cooling function of the engine.


Had lunch at this restaurant called Intira, it's the most recommended restaurant by Tripadvisor.
Ordered Wild boar meat in red curry.

 



Very nice, but it was really spicy, the Leo beer helped in cooling off the spices.

Now that I had my nice little backyard garden, I thought I could do a little bit of droning. 
After 1 month of non-activity, the drone requires tons of updates and calibration, spent 2 hours doing it with the slow internet available here. Then the camera behaves funny, too bright when put into auto mode. They must have done something wrong on the update. I did what I can to balance off the brightness to get this, still not ideal.


A video while doing the MHS loop from Pai to Mae Hong Son that I finally get to rendered with my notebook, it took me a long time. The one from Chiang Mai to Pai was much more challenging but I did not remember to mount my camera then.



Day 40 - Mai Sariang to Doi Intanon to Chiang Mai (MHS Loop Phase 4 - Final)

Comments

Popular Posts