Day 7 - 04 Aug 2017 - Riding around Taiwan - Taichung to Kaohsiung


The last ride back to Kaohsiung is 223km, estimating 6hrs.
Actual time would be more due to the need to stop at various rest points. 
Normally I will stop at convenience store and enjoy their air-con to cool down while sipping some drinks.


The ride was quite smooth and traffic was very light.

The trash bag that has faithfully served me for the last 6 days have finally give way. Luckily, I found a laundry bag in the hotel room that can do the same job. It's just that the color stands out. 


Reached the hotel at about 3pm.
 I don't know if it is coincidence, but most of the room I booked have Jacuzzi bathtubs. I think Taiwanese love to dip in Jacuzzis.


The room is big and spacious, SGD95/night with breakfast.


Decided to visit the Liuhe night market. Mostly visited by locals but I did spot a few Koreans.



 The BBQ prawns were really good. So was the beer.







Comments

Popular Posts