SE ASIA - DAY 63 - MELAKA to HOME(Singapore)

It was really windy at Melaka this morning.
I thought it was going to rain but the NEA app is showing that there are no rain clouds approaching within 240km radius of Singapore.


I had a nice breakfast at the hotel before departing at 7.30am.
Google map led me to some really remote roads where I don't usually take whenever I ride back from Melaka. Anyway, it still eventually got me into the AH2 highway.

The ride was smooth and I did arrive back in Singapore 3 hours later.

It feels so good to be home after 63 days. This is probably the longest period of time I am away from home and out of the country in my whole life.


I have clocked a total mileage of 10,045km for this trip.

Before trip commence.

When reached home.

Another time-lapse on my way back from Melaka to SG.


Ok, time to go out and munch on some local food, I really missed it.

Post-trip Review(FINAL)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts