SE ASIA - DAY 24 - VANG VIENG - Free and Easy

So I did rent a small bike to roam the streets of Vang Vieng. The fully automatic Honda Click 125cc Fuel Injection. Cost 50k KIPs (SGD8.20) to rent for a day, one thing I felt uncomfortable is that they will hold your passport. 


It was fun riding this thing. You get to stop anywhere you like, park it at the roadside, walk into a  store, come out, move on. Before I knew it, I had already circled the entire Vang Vieng town 3 times. Returned the bike in late afternoon.





Asked the hotel staff if they can allow me to use their garden hose to wash my bike. The staff said, gotta ask their boss, but boss not around....... :(
Ok, I used my cloth instead, spend an hour but a hose would have been ideal.

Lots of stalls setup at the roadside at night. This particular one selling banana pancake.

Went to a restaurant, had the Laotian version of fried chicken, nice !

and a Vang Vieng style pail of Lao Whiskey, red bull and Sprite ! 30k KIPS

Day 25 - Vang Vieng to Luang Prabang

Comments

Popular Posts